WHY??!!
Y is tis kind of stuff happening 2 me...
i can't back out now tis is how i see people n how people see me...
i cnt do anything...wanted 2 change during sec sch days but failed
i cnt stop all this nonsence...
i already changed from p6 n i can't change back...
i am actually nt the girl u see everyday...
only my gd frens will noe how am i really am...
i'm sick n tired of playing tis...
i hope someday when i wake up i will forgot everything but tat is nt possible...
i hate myself
i hate my life...it sux...
i hate everything...
y am i born into tis world...
there is only one thing tat keeps me going...
when u look at me or even smile at me
i really hope time can turn back but tats nt possible...
I WISH n I HOPE again n again hoping tat i will hav another chance...
but haiz...
ppl donnoe really am...
i wish they knew i wish they really knew...
21:14 //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
WHY??!!
Y is tis kind of stuff happening 2 me...
i can't back out now tis is how i see people n how people see me...
i cnt do anything...wanted 2 change during sec sch days but failed
i cnt stop all this nonsence...
i already changed from p6 n i can't change back...
i am actually nt the girl u see everyday...
only my gd frens will noe how am i really am...
i'm sick n tired of playing tis...
i hope someday when i wake up i will forgot everything but tat is nt possible...
i hate myself
i hate my life...it sux...
i hate everything...
y am i born into tis world...
there is only one thing tat keeps me going...
when u look at me or even smile at me
i really hope time can turn back but tats nt possible...
I WISH n I HOPE again n again hoping tat i will hav another chance...
but haiz...
ppl donnoe really am...
i wish they knew i wish they really knew...
21:14 //
Out of the darkness and into the sun
{ I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky }
note! the information below is mine so change it to your own.
Name: Nerissa
Age: 13
Birth date: 17 Feb 1997
Born in: Singapore
Raised in: Singapore
Current residence: Singapore
Nationality: Singaporean
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Personality: I dunnie
Current hairstyle: messy :P
Fashion style: T-shirt n jeans is gd
Spoken languages: English and Chinese
Learning languages: Hokkien
Instrument: Piano
Significant-other: never had
{ WISHES }
1. HIM
2. Become a SYREN
3. New Phone
4. Pierce 3 more earholes
5. More $
{ FAV BANDS }
1. Lollipop
2. Hey Girls
3. Choc 7
4. Shinee
5. SJ-M
{ FAVORITES }
Favorite Food: Lollipop
Favorite Music genre: lots
Favorite Movie genre: comedy, romance
Favorite Movies: Lots
Favorite Countries: Taiwan, Hong King
Favorite colors: black, Purple, White, Sliver n Gold
{ Make a wish, take a chance }
ShoutMix chat widget
{ Though it’s not easy to tell you goodbye }
put links to your affies and buddies here.
♥
Isabel @ http://luckymechocz.blogspot.com/
♥
XueRu @ http://www.mysuperr-love.blogspot.com/
♥
YuanQi @ http://www.piiak-dieyou.blogspot.com/
♥
Michi @ http://www.thisismylife-notyours.blogspot.com/
♥
Nita @ http://theblahingthingy.blogspot.com/
♥
ChiaYing @ http://jy-broken-heart.blogspot.com/
♥
Siu Ee @ http://thesilence-love.blogspot.com/
♥
PunShuen @ http://happiestmomen-ts.blogspot.com/
♥
Sabrina @ http://www.forevalove-xoxo.blogspot.com/
♥
YeeTing @ http://thh-moments.blogspot.com/
♥
Siti @ http://blahblah-shitx.blogspot.com/
♥
Afifah @ http://www.treasuredlove-e.blogspot.com/
♥
Andrea @ http://dusktillsummer.blogspot.com/
♥
Ain @ http://www.oneandonlylove-e.blogspot.com/
♥
Countney @ http://youshouldhave-lied.blogspot.com/
♥
Delia @ http://unspoken-l0ve.blogspot.com/
♥
Faith @ http://faithongchiuning.blogspot.com/
♥
Jasmine @ http://www.ithinkimissiluvu.blogspot.com/
♥
Nazhirah @ http://www.itsher-zeezeepsycho.blogspot.com/
♥
YiTing @ http://www.downhatred.blogspot.com/
♥
Syukriah @ http://falling-from-truth.blogspot.com/
♥
Darien @ http://www.blah-darien-blah.blogspot.com/
♥
Kingston @ http://www.hbk-heartbreak-kid.blogspot.com/
♥
1E3!! @ http://tiptop-oneeeethrees.blogspot.com/
{ I won't forget the place I come from }
<$BlogArchiveName$>
{ I won't forget all the ones that I love }
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Layout: evme
Lyrics: Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
{ Feel the rush of the ocean }
put your freebies here.